The Dodge City Daily Globe will be doing their annual Medallion Hunt starting TODAY Monday, July 21st!! Here is the first clue: A LITTLE SHADE WOULD BE NICE.
1. Anyone is eligible to participate in the Medallion Hunt except Dodge City Daily Globe employees and their immediate families or households.
2. The Medallion is located within a 5 mile radius of downtown Dodge City.
3. Destruction of property is not necessary and will not be allowed.
4. The Medallion is not buried and climbing will not be necessary.
5. The person finding the 2014 Medallion should present it in person to the Dodge City Daily Globe, 705 Second Ave, Dodge City, KS between 8 am & 5 pm Mon-Fri to claim prize.
6. Clues will be published in the Dodge City Daily Globe.
7. It is not necessary to subscribe or purchase the Dodge City Daily Globe to be eligible to win. Clues will be available at the Daily Globe office for viewing, Tuesday-Friday between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm and on Saturdays from 8 am to 9 am.
8. All decisions of the judges are final.